Saturday, September 6, 2014

It's a dog's life



 
 
I feel I just arrived from outer space
 
 
 
These pure breed miniature creatures kind of look like dogs...Chihuahua and Doberman Pinscher  yes, that is me in that space suit, my metaphoric journey of life. I arrived here in Pompano Beach over a week ago and feel like I have been in a pig barrel since then. The temperature is boiling and I am sweating like a pig. It is definitely another world here. My brain is fried... what is happening out there on earth. Are we still concerned about climate change and corporate maggots
 
My only functions these past 11 days has been feeding, walking, petting and playing with these two alien looking rats and watching the US Mail trucks coming and going across the street. Don't know why I should find that fascinating... those little golf carts, with drivers in the opposite seats.... from Pony Express, to get a small bag of mail across the country at horse killer speed, to Tractor trailers loaded with letters and parcels, dumped into thousands of little carts, like ants, speeding out around the streets...
 
Analysing the intriguing history of US Mail and baby sitting rats dogs was not my reason for coming to Florida... NO!
 
My reason was to visit my friend and ex-Georgian wife, from across the sea, who I sleuth fully got out of Russia in 2003. She divorced me a year later, went to the USA and talked herself into American Citizenship... not without some heartache and the painful realization that the "American Dream", which she dreamed about from childhood was nothing but a Hollywood fantasy and it came crashing down on her a few months ago. You can check out her story on Google: "Bad Romance: Criminal Casanova arrested" Channel 7 TV News Broward county Florida. But it wasn't a total loss... she has become somewhat of a Celebrity around this town. She put the bastard in jail and she now has a story worth a Hollywood movie. She is extremely intelligent and very funny and has the look of a celebrity. One never forgets her once you cross her path.
 
 

She has a mouth worse than Joan Rivers (RIP). If she got one interview on the Tonight Show with Letterman her celebrity status would rise immediately. Does anyone know Letterman or Howard Stern? You would be Nana Iosava's friend forever.
 
That Casanova will be in front of the Judge on Monday for plea or sentencing. Nana will ready herself, with hair prep and apparel finery... to be there to follow up on her prompting with the States Attorney, to whom she presented a hundred pages of incriminating evidence against that maggot, the States Attorney now calls a "Scum bag". I'll be there in court with her and will blog the outcome. Perhaps we need to start a Nana Iosava fan club.  Let's see where this woman goes.
 
She loves her dogs... "more than people!" but, as charming as they are, they are just little royalty pissers as far as I am concerned... gotta watch where you step around here.
 
Anyway, unfortunately, I gotta get outta here in a about six days, for a while and get back on the trail of "Digging up Nellie"... But...
 
I'll be right back
 
Selamat tingall
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment