Monday, August 11, 2014

Aunt Carrie

Great to see a few people are connecting to my Blog. These past few days have been busy here in AlbuQ...around family doing virtually 24 hour care and encouragement for dear mother/aunt Carrie so, no time for Blog duty. However, seems things may be out of the danger zone, as Carrie is beginning to eat and keep it down!!! and her spirit is irrepressible. I will send lots of new and exciting photos and stories in a few days.

You may notice that I have managed to rename my Blog to: Shake Mr Scratch Off but, I have not published it as yet... want to give people some time to see the change. Also, I realize that introducing color to text, makes it near unreadable. Will take more care now and will try to correct previous stuff or reprint.

If Aunt Carrie continues to improve, I will be back on the road again in about a week.

Cheers

Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment