Saturday, March 21, 2015

REAL MEN DON'T EAT KISCH



REAL MEN DON'T EAT KISCH

Is that so... well, that was what I heard years ago. It was my antidote when it was offered to me. There was something about the taste that I did not like. Well, low and behold, here in South Florida, as Celebrity friend's chef, I was requested to make it. Not only did I not eat it, except on social decorum day's party time when I would hold my nose, I never made it.

Well, low and behold again, I've been making it and enjoying it and even getting better at crafts of it. Here is my latest effort this morning and I gussied it up a bit almost like a real chef. My friend munched it down like she was revenous. That little pill there beside my plate is my 1/3 Omega 3 fish oil hit of the day.



You cannot say that does not look delicious... yummeeeeee !

When I was living in that artist community throughout the 80's I had to do my share of cooking and learned how to do just about anything... even the best damn apple pies in the country... had to fight fer yer chunk. I promise if anyone gets me a venue in their town, I'll make ya the best damn turkey dinner apple pie meal ya ever did have. Of course, it will be toxic... swimming in my mother's fat laced gravy... oooooh... sooooo good. I even converted a vegetarian to, dig in!!! It is a regular ritual with us now, along side our other ritual... burnt steak night. Almost caught his house on fire in one of those events. Burnt the socks right off my feet stompin the flames out. But we saved the house. We know the steak is done when the smoke drifts down from the ceiling about four feet. Of course, my friend (a vegetarian doctor) disconnects all the smoke detectors in his house, so the fire truck, police and ambulance don't come barrelling up the street with their sirens blasting away . Of course, we only do this about three or four time a year, so we avoid carcinogenetic artery poisoning. And we have the best time of or lives... wine and music thrown in.

So find me a venue and I'll make ya the best damn toxic meal in town. That's a promise.

This is me in that anti-phobic T-shirt



Ya see, I do have fun amongst all my serious art and commentary adventures.


But I cannot help myself... that Scorpio nature... you know. Let me just get back a bit to the serious stuff... just momentarily, as there is a bit of hysteria going on around the world by a few busy and very naughty humanisters. We gotta put them back into their cage on the wheel.... not quite sure how they got out.

 

Halloween Streets

I thought Halloween only happens in October. Out here on the street of social media I am seeing gangs of scarfed men wearing masks of prophets... politicians and business men mostly prophesising WWIII, catastrophic financial collapse, terrorists over running our lands.

Someone posted a Facebook clip about "Money Morning" predicting a financial collapse that will bring 25 years of depression. and the number of people who checked the "like" box was mind blowing. The fear mongers have pressed the button and hysteria is taking over. They are creating cults of fear... Harper, Putin, that North Korea idiot, ISIS and other apocalyptic fraudsters and they are all out for your buck, but cleverly offering Jim Rickards "Free (make a million) Book" on how to survive the crash. They are not offering free books, the bastards.. they are giving you their financial profile.., as to which of their stocks to buy. Smarten up before your pockets are empty and dry and these crooks are sipping martinis on their yachts in the Caribbean. I have been following that "Money Morning" charade of fake media interviews with Jim Rickards for the last 7 or 8 months and even signed up for their "free" books only to find a labyrinth of other obligations before the books are sent. They are simply crooks. The scheme to provide you with a safe haven when and if the crash comes (six months they said back then, two years I heard more recently... from those same cheating lips) their books will not save you and their stocks will crash anyway.
Check them out if you do not believe me. If they are offering it free or for $40 bucks... you know it is a goddamn scam. You should easily be able to see through the arrogant impractically of their "save you" scams. I am screaming at those devils throughout my blog: www.shakethedevilofftour.blogspot.com. I am asking for nothing and selling nothing but, I am screaming at them and the hysteria they are creating to get you to suck on their corporate tit of lies and fear.

Go ahead... I will not be there with you.

Media headlines show Russian’s Putin having said “we were ready for nuclear war“ a sentiment echoed by North Korean dictator, Kim Jong-Un. Do those ignorant combatants know there will be no nuclear war. One bomb and they are dead. North Korea and the Crimea .. Gone… without a war. Yet millions perhaps billion of people gone in a flash with more to follow from the fall-out. I wonder how many safe cities are functioning under the asphalt, for those bastards. Those apocalyptic scenarios are the aftermath models being bandied about. I find it hard to believe we are that crazy.
 
 
Money Morning                                                   WE MAKE INVESTING PROFITABLE

CIA Insider: "Forget Iran, Iraq, Ukraine, and Syria this is where WWIII will start" Right here in America, they mean but, notice the small print… “we make investments profitable” … does not seem that WW3 is much of a concern for them. Their props are a news media stage, that is definitely staged with rehearsed lines, by both the interviewer and the interviewee… a forgery set up used by many such financial schemers… real enough to fool most audiences.

 I think I will go fishing and just fall of the rock into the water.

Yet, for some reason I have hope and faith is the sensibility of the human race, that we will smarten up, keep our money in our pockets and calm the hysteria by the constituency of the button pushers.

Well, come along with me and let‘s burn a steak

Selamat Tinggal.


No comments:

Post a Comment