Monday, February 2, 2015

TOWNS DON'T NEED TANKS

-----Original Message-----

From: rod_malay@hotmail.com

Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 7:09 PM

To: guardians@aclu.org

Subject: Re: Acknowledge: Human rights (Ticket# LTK1219402736793X)

 

Dear ACLU

 

All my artistic life I have been fighting against the lost of intellectual

freedom, which, of course leads to the lost of physical freedom and civil

liberties. It has taken me about 50 years to finally rid the psyche of the

forces that have controlled my constructive intellectual capacities. I have

some years left, hopefully, to now use my creative powers to articulate, in

the external world, on the injustices around me in America, in Canada and

the world. I used my art to save myself and now I want to use it as a tool

to contribute to the understanding of human injustice in society.

 

It was a tough fight for me, as I had to analyse, criticise, blasphamise,

point-blank on the blasphemy of all the social constructs that played major

rolls in the propaganda/indoctrination embedded in my mind, my soul and

entire physical existence from birth... and before.

 

I have now found peace...not in the form of authority rather with a new

found conviction, which I will not call belief. It is more of a scientific

conviction, based on empirical evidence, so is open to new discoveries on

the human journey, including the human mind storage of genetic information

from the first cell of life. I am working on the premise that there is a

clear answer to the atrocities that have taken place in our human society

from conscientiousness to modern day wars, poverty, genocide, greed, etc.

Given my freedom, I am now looking for vehicles in which to offer what I can

offer with the creative tools at my disposal.

 

The death of an innocent little girl, by the hand of violence in Detroit, as

reported in The Guardian news today,  has lead me to you, as a serious

starting point.

 

Hopefully you will see a way I can contribute to your honourable mission.

 

Rod Malay

The Secular Cell

rod_malay@hotmail.com

www.shakethedevilofftour.blogspot.com  (I have included you in this, my

recent. blog)

 

 

 

-----Original Message-----

From: ACLU General Feedback

Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 5:51 PM

To: Rod Malay

Subject: Acknowledge: Human rights (Ticket# LTK1219402736793X)

 

Dear Friend,

 

Thank you for contacting the ACLU.

 

Your comments and questions are very important to us.

 

Because of the high volume of feedback we receive we are unable to respond

to every message.

 

If you have inquiries about mailings, donations or membership, please

contact our Member Services department directly at membership@aclu.org or

call 212-549-2585.  For Guardians Of Liberty please contact

guardians@aclu.org or 212-549-2543.

 

Sincerely,

ACLU

 

=======

 

Subject: Human rights

 

I am Canadian... can I be a member of ACLU?

 

I am also an artist, in a broad cross section of disciplines. My art is

about the struggle for liberty for the past 50 years... my personal

struggle, where all oppression, injustice and violence begin, even before

birth. I am an artist, a musician, a poet, actor, writer and use all of

these disciplines in my struggle for intellectual emancipation. I have been

wondering if there is a way I can donate my talents to ACLU.  I have been

blogging in the USA since July 2014: www.shakethedevilofftour.blogspot.com.

Do you organize any conferences where you need artists?  I have an excellent

presentation if you would be interested.  Thanks  Rod.

No comments:

Post a Comment